ALDI Smart Kids: Grants Dedicated to the Health & Wellness of Children
ALDI Smart Kids partners with organizations that make a positive impact on our kids’ health and well-being, food insecurity and diversity, equity, and inclusion programs. So whether your mission is to support kids through education, arts, athletics, or any other program that inspires them to be active and healthy, ALDI says kudos to you and encourages you to apply for support from the ALDI Smart Kids program.
- Requests should be submitted at least six weeks prior to the date the requested donation is needed to allow time for application review and payment processing. Applications are reviewed as they are received and we’ll make every effort to review and respond to all requests in a timely manner.
- Applications for support from the ALDI Smart Kids program are accepted between February 1st – December 15th each year.
- Organizations that have been denied funding previously may reapply after six months.
- Organizations that are currently receiving funding may apply for continued funding for the same program or different programming on an annual basis, but must complete a new online application each time.
- Organizations may be asked to provide their IRS Form W-9, most recent IRS Form 990 Schedule A and 501(c)(3) certification or equivalent documentation for public entities, schools and religious organizations.
- ALDI may request site visits to review community investments.