Disabled Veterans National Foundation’s Capacity Building Grant Program
DVNF’s grants are intended for organizations who are making an impact on veterans in their communities.
Whether they are doing this through programs that affect mental and physical wellness, hosting a stand down for homeless and low-income veterans, or having a free store for veterans to get items they need, DVNF grants are here to enhance those efforts.
The Capacity Building Grants provide support to the nation’s veterans. There’s no one-size-fits-all protocol for how a veteran overcomes the mental impacts of war, and outside of the initial recovery from physical wounds, it’s often up to the veteran to navigate his or her own way back to a normal life.
These grants are awarded to organizations around the country who are addressing the mental and physical recovery of veterans. Service dogs, equine therapy, yoga, art therapy, and recreational therapy are just a few of the innovative programs that DVNF supports.
2022 Winter Session
- LOI Opens – December 1st, 2021
- LOI Closes – December 31st, 2021
- LOI approval/denial notifications – January 31st, 2022
- Application opens – February 1st, 2022
- Application closes – February 28th, 2022
- Checks mailed out by – May 1st, 2022
- Interim reports due – October 30th, 2022
- Final reports due – April 30th, 2023
The maximum amount an organization can apply for is $25,000. CLICK HERE to learn more.